MENTALHEALTH, ETHICS & SOCIAL HEALTH MESH

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Wed Jan 31 2:35 am  #11

Re: Click on this and scroll DOWN for latest updates on the forum

I'm seriously considering trying to be on this board more because I think there is a dire need for emotional support from experts in mental illness and in emotional issues.
It's hard to find free therapy anywhere. And even the therapy that's available with Medicare and Medicaid and with no insurance clients, I found is not very good quality unless you respond very quickly to medication and or modalities that these insurances are willing to pay for such as cognitive behavioral therapy etc. I have often been referred to one-on-one therapy by numerous individuals and organizations and right now my current treatment program that I'm going to because it only gives me group therapy and a 5-minute visit with my treatment coordinator a month and my psychiatrist 5 minutes a month. The good news is I found some medication that that might be having a subtle positive effect on me it's a very low dose of antipsychotic that might be helping quiet some racing thoughts that I have at night it's one of those newer drugs invega and they're giving me the lowest possible dose for children because I'm very sensitive to medications.
I'm making an announcement to try and make it commitment to go on this forum board more often. I wish I had a chat feature on the forum board but what do you want for free huh? LOL I'll have to chat the old fashioned way by staying online for an hour a day and opening a chat thread as we used to before we had chat rooms and video phones. 😊

Month of May:

The balmy breeze of mental wellness 🍃

Thu Feb 1 3:25 am  #12

https://clapperapp.com/video/yoNmp5QyByPpl1E3?is_invite=1&r=DJqvrwW0oa&c=sh&m=co
NIGHTLY LIVESTREAM
If I'm not on this live stream check out my videos on it. You'll have to get a clapper account unfortunately. Yeah yeah another password. Yikes...

Month of May:

Mon Feb 5 4:29 am  #13

I will be transitioning to another board and here is the link. There's no rush I'm not closing this one anytime soon.
https://pub38.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3261773722&frmid=10608&msgid=0
Hopefully you can click on this link.

Month of May:

Sat Feb 17 10:52 pm  #14

Zoom chats announcement is on a separate sticky. It should be under zoom chats and it should have been posted very recently in the month of February 2024.

Month of May:

Board footera