MENTALHEALTH, ETHICS & SOCIAL HEALTH MESH

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Thu Jan 5 9:55 pm  #1

Click on this and scroll DOWN for latest updates on the forum

UPDATE: YOU MAY NEED TO LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND CLICK ON NEXT BUTTON TO FIND OUT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST POST ON THIS THREAD.
JAN 1, 2023 (NOTICE THAT I STARTED THE THREAD LAST YEAR) *SCROLL DOWN AND TURN THE PAGE PLEASE* 😊💜👋

I will try to log out at least every day at some time or log on and off from time to time. Please look for my latest posts and announcements and check-ins.

You can find the latest recorded episodes or sometimes you may catch me on live I'm still trying to figure out what time to have the live streams but you can tune in anytime you want or find some already recorded episodes I will be posting the link below to my podcast.

https://www.spreaker.com/show/mental-wellness

Discord: (you'll need a discord account hopefully you'll be able to log in and go right to my channel)
https://discord.com/channels/616231619841359882/1063715605515075635
Chat

will be having Zoom chats. Please be patient as to when. When I start having them people will need to download the Zoom app in order to join. I don't believe they'll need a zoom account but they will need the Zoom app..

If you have Google Play I will post the link right here and make it easier for you to download the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings likely be available on Apple too.

Again I don't think you need to set up an account you just need to download the app so when I start posting links hopefully it will just refer you directly to your Zoom app.

If you would like to hear me share about mental wellness verbally you can look at my podcast here at HUB Hopper.
https://hubhopper.com/podcast/transcending-mental-illness/336201

Good luck!

Last edited by Admin (Wed Jan 31 2:40 am)

Month of May:

The balmy breeze of mental wellness 🍃

Fri Jan 6 5:03 am  #2

Re: Click on this and scroll DOWN for latest updates on the forum

I think what I'm going to do is I'm going to unpin each hello post and just leave it on the board and I'll post a new one every night and pin it.
That way everybody will know when I'm online.
And may be online anytime to do admin work etc.

Month of May:

Sat Jan 7 7:45 pm  #3

I've decided to do my chats the old fashioned way until I know better how to do Zoom. I will try to log on often cuz I'm not sure what hours I want to do. Just feel free to come on here and see if I'm online. If I'm not online it's either because I'm in disposed or because I got pinged out. Look for the chats at the top of the at the pinned topics.

Month of May:

Sat Jan 7 10:54 pm  #4

Please look for updates on this announcement.

Month of May:

Sat Jan 14 7:27 am  #5

I tried to post my discord link on the first page of this thread I don't know if it will take you there after you get an account. You'll have to get an account. I was hoping it would just take us straight to my page but maybe you have to sign in to look at the page.

Month of May:

Mon Feb 6 8:40 am  #6

I've decided to delete chats instead of closing them because this has been causing some confusion for some of the guests. I don't want people to think that I'm just closing threads on a whim. So if I have a chat on for a Time expect it to be deleted within 12 hours and I will post a new one the next time I come on. Please look for "chat; reply to thread" on the first pinned topic you see.
I'm sorry about the confusion I'm learning too.
Admin

Month of May:

Sun Feb 12 7:09 am  #7

think what I'm going to do with the chats from now on is I'm not going to delete the chats I'm just going to change the title to check in and just leave it up unpinned. I'll leave the thread open for replies too.

Month of May:

Tue Apr 11 7:50 pm  #8

I'm working on a channel on clapper right now to be announced.

Month of May:

Thu Nov 16 8:29 pm  #9

I'm letting you guys know that I will no longer be posting podcast episodes on my hub Hopper site but the one that says E transcending is the most current

Month of May:

Tue Jan 9 8:22 am  #10

Month of May:

Board footera